Airline tickets with EasyJet
EasyJet is a British low-cost airline carrier based at London Luton Airport. Owing to its all-economy class fleet, it is the largest UK airline by number of passengers carried. It operates domestic and international scheduled services on over 700 routes in 32 countries.
EasyJet flight tickets
EasyJet offers cheap flights to Europe. Booking the cheapest flights can be done using Bravofly Australia.
EasyJet Luggage Allowance
Each passenger is allowed one piece of hand baggage on-board. The EasyJet hand luggage size is 56 x 45 x 25 cm, including the wheels and any handles. There is no weight limit on cabin baggage.
If you bring more than the allowed amount of luggage you will have to check the extra bags and pay the EasyJet at airport hold luggage fee of €35/£30 for each item at the check-in desk. If you reach the boarding gate with too many carry-ons the price increases to €55/£45 per extra item.
Each passenger that pays to check a bag can bring a maximum of 20kg and maximum dimensions of 275cm (length + width + height). You can check more than one bag as hold luggage as long as the total weight does not pass 20 kg. The exact fee for EasyJet hold luggage will be displayed during the online booking process, but will be between €13-25/£10-20.
The EasyJet excess weight fee is €4/£3 per extra kilo when paid online and €13/£10 per kilo at the airport.
- EasyJet adds Luton flights to Amsterdam, Barcelona and Zurich
- EasyJet is making the first hydrogen hybrid planes to lower its carbon footprint
- EasyJet eyes 'massive opportunities' in Europe: CEO McCall
Check in procedures
EasyJet allows you to check-in from 60 days before your flight until two hours prior to the scheduled departure time.
General Guidelines for Online Check-in
- Available to all passengers carrying hand baggage only (strictly limited to one piece no larger than 22 x 16 x 8in/ 55 x 40 x 20 cm)
- Available from 60 days before your flight until two hours prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Print your boarding pass at any time during this period.
- Go straight to security at the airport.
- Proceed to you departure gate. The boarding gate closes 25 minutes prior to the scheduled time of departure.
General Guidelines for Checking-in at the Airport