Airline tickets with British Airways
British Airways, often shortened to BA, is the flag carrier airline of the United Kingdom and the largest airline in the United Kingdom based on fleet size. When measured by passengers carried, it is second-largest in United Kingdom. The airline is based in Waterside near its main hub at London Heathrow Airport.
British Airways Flight Tickets
British Airways offers flights all over the world. Booking flights can be done on http://www.britishairways.com/travel/home/public , or by using Bravofly Australia for the best and cheapest deals.
British Airways Luggage Allowance
British Airways passengers are allowed one (1) piece of hand baggage plus a laptop or handbag.
- Your main piece of hand luggage must not exceed the dimensions 22" x 18" x 10" (56cm x 45cm x 25cm), including the handle, pockets and wheels. It must be able to fit into the bag gauge, available at the check-in area.
- Your laptop or handbag must not exceed the dimensions 18" x 14" x 8" (45cm x 36cm x 20cm), including the handle and pockets and must be able to fit under the seat in front of you.
For travel on all flights EXCEPT to/from Brazil, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Sierra Leone and connecting journeys between India and USA/Bermuda/Canada:
- World Traveller, Euro Traveller, UK Domestic (Economy): 1 bag free weighing 23kg (51 lb)
- World Traveller, Euro Traveller, UK Domestic (full-fare Economy): 2 bags free weighing 23kg (51 lb)
- World Traveller Plus (Premium Economy): 2 bags free weighing 23kg (51 lb)
- Club Europe (Business): 2 bags free weighing 32kg(70 lb)
- First Club World (Business): 3 bags free weighing 32 kg (70 lb)
- You may take bags up to the dimensions 90cm x 75cm x 43cm (35.5" x 29.5" x 16"), including the handle, pockets and wheels. Any bags carried in addition to your free checked baggage allowance will incur an extra bag charge.
British Airways News
- British Airways is Britain's best loved brand
- British Airways unveils new lounges at Dubai
Check in procedures
- British Airways allows you to check in 24 hours before your flight departs from the UK and 23 hours before your flight departs from the U.S.
- Check-in 1-24 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart if travelling anywhere but to/from the U.S.
- Check-in 2-23 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart to/from the United States.
- You have booked your ticket directly with British Airways, or via a Travel Agent.
- You are not a special needs passenger (i.e. Unaccompanied Minor).